Atreo provides tools and guidance to executive leadership, project teams, and managers in healthcare with the goal of developing a learning-based culture that promotes continuous operational improvement and mitigates the risk of purchasing unintegrated technologies. Our Advisory is based on our expertise and decades of experience working directly with healthcare organization leaders. We provide analytical methods for the evaluation of process, technology and solutions focused on the environment of care.
Atreo helps you address common organizational challenges such as:
- Overcoming siloed decision-making.
- Recognizing interdependence of functions within the organization.
- Providing visibility into the interdepartmental impact of process, technology and solution decisions.
- Delivering a continuous improvement model based on accurately measured and actionable information.
Sample Technologies and Solutions
- Pneumatic Tube Systems
- Waste Handling Solutions
- Linen Handling Solutions
- AGVs and AMRs
- Cleaning and Disinfection Solutions
We understand your operational challenges and recognize that these challenges can only be addressed by implementing a continuous improvement model. Using Atreo’s model, we help you:
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of currently installed and deployed environment of care technologies and solutions.
- Measure the return on investment on your technology and solutions investments.
- Analyze data in order to facilitate-knowledge-based decision-making regarding changing environment of care challenges.
- Adjust processes, technologies, and solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness of environment of care operations.